2016 was a pivotal year for the team at Advanced Biotechnologies, LLC. The world of subtle energy was taken by storm as the BioCharger™ NG made its debut internationally! In addition, we doubled our recipe library, introduced the BioCharger™ NG to several professional athletes, and continued to enhance the technology and software. Read our 2016 Year in Review to see all that we did to make the BioCharger™ NG the #1 Subtle Energy Revitalization Platform in the world.
- We increased BioCharger™ NG sales by 300% over the previous year.
- Sold to customers in 12 countries:
- Australia, Hong Kong, Korea, Switzerland, Sweden, Canada, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, Kuwait, and England.
- Practicioners now make up 25% of our customer base, and contribute their expertise in helping us create recipes.
- The BioCharger™ NG has been embraced by:
- Erin Cafaro, a 2-time Olympic Gold Medalist
- Arizona Diamondbacks Major League Baseball team
- A host of well-known peak performance experts, including Brian MacKenzie
- Pro MMA Fighters
- Trinity College football team who finished with a perfect 8-0 season
- World Surf League, including John John Florence, ranked #1 in the world
- Increased our recipe library by nearly 50%, and now have a total of 282 recipes in our library.
- Released an updated version of the myCloud data center.
- Released new BioCharger™ NG updates including control panel, due to roll out to customers this month.
- Our servers were upgraded to double their capacity (RAM and # CPUs).
- We launched a dedicated MyCloud page on our website.
- All of the upgrades, enhancements, and recipe developments are available to the entire BioCharger™ community at no additional cost!
- We continued to experience low return rates, even though we are the only ones in the industry that offer a 100% satisfaction 45 day money-back guarantee.
- Our customer service ratings continued to be outstanding, as evidenced by the fact that the majority of our sales came from referrals by existing customers!
- The BioCharger™ was referenced in a published book titled The Lyme Disease Workbook, written by Anita Bains and Tracey Middleton.
- The BioCharger™ NG was a featured segment at an elite XPT Experience in Montauk, NY hosteb by Gabby Reece, Laird Hamilton, and Brian Mackenzie
- Our Facebook audience has grown to 591 followers and our customers have launched several private forums where BioCharger™ NG customers can interact.
Most importantly, we were able to assist hundreds of people in gaining more energy, getting better sleep, relieving their aches and pains, accelerating their recovery from injuries, improving mental clarity and focus, and achieving an overall sense of wellness!