"Where focus goes, energy flows." - Tony Robbins
Manifestation – a “buzz” word among the yoga & meditation community and something that you may have been curious about at some point. It’s the wild and crazy idea that as humans, we have the power to essentially “bring about what we think about”. It’s adding something to our physical reality through thought, feelings, and beliefs. It’s using your human energy and connection with the universe to, in a way, choose your own destiny. Bottom line – it can be pretty powerful stuff.
Manifestation is a “human superpower” that is utilized by many, especially those who regularly practice mindfulness and energy work. It can be used as a tool to alter your mindset which, in turn, can alter your reality. Pretty cool, huh?
New to the idea of manifestation, but intrigued? Here are some simple steps to start utilizing your own human power almost immediately ~
1. Do some soul searching – what do you want to manifest? This is definitely a ‘start with the end in mind’ kind of process, so make sure that you have a clear idea of what you truly want.
2. Try to eliminate things that might be in your way – thoughts, behaviors, actions, people – sometimes we have to remove things from our lives to make room for something new!
3. Start visualizing! Imagine yourself accomplishing your manifestation goal. How does it feel? How has it changed your life? Start to truly FEEL the change. Your mindset, attitude, and beliefs are much more powerful than you might think.
4. Take action – make active changes in your life every single day to get close to what you are hoping to manifest. Identify barriers along the way, be real with yourself, and acknowledge if you’re not where you want to be. This journey is yours, and yours only, so the only one that will hold you accountable…is you!
5. Keep working. Keep growing. Keep learning. Manifestation is an active practice and takes time and energy. We hate to tell you this, but it doesn’t happen overnight. All good things require work.