Advanced Biotechnologies, LLC warranty to the original consumer purchaser of the BioCharger NG (“you”) that the BioCharger NG will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase. The start of the warranty period is the documented date of delivery of the BioCharger NG. The warranty herein is made to and for the benefit of you and is non-transferable.
In the unlikely event that your BioCharger NG should require service during the warranty period, follow the instructions in the Warranty Procedures provided with your BioCharger NG. If you discover a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, and Advanced Biotechnologies, LLC agrees that the defect exists, Advanced Biotechnologies, LLC (“us”) will, at its options, repair or replace the BioCharger NG or any lesser component part or parts thereof (“Defective Equipment”) at no charge to you (excluding transportation charges).
Should it be deemed necessary to repair or replace Defective Equipment during the warranty period, you are responsible for transportation charges to ship the Defective Equipment to the location designated by us. The Defective Equipment must be shipped, insured, in original packaging along with the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) clearly displayed on the outside of the packaging, to obtain warranty service or replacement. If the Defective Equipment is located outside of the contiguous United States, you are responsible to pay for transportation charges to and from the location designated by us.
If Advanced Biotechnologies, LLC elects to make a repair, Advanced Biotechnologies, LLC owns all parts removed from the repaired Product. Repair parts may, at our option, include an equal or better model or features.
This warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Damage caused by abuse, unreasonable use, misuse, mistreatment or neglect.
- Damage caused by unusual physical or electrical stress or power fluctuations.
- Damaged caused by improper installation or operating environment.
- Damaged caused by modification or repair not made by us, including, use of plasma tubes supplied by others.
- Damage caused during shipping.
- Damage to spectrum tubes not reported to us within 10 days of delivery.
Keeping Your Warranty Valid
To maintain the validity of your warranty, you will need to ensure the following are currently, and have always, been met:
- You have spoken with our support team and successfully completed our onboarding process.
- The guidelines set forth in the Circle of Safety have been honored.
- The Electrical Considerations have always been honored.
- The guidelines set forth in the Room Requirements have been honored.
- Your BioCharger NG has not been self serviced, disassembled or otherwise tampered with.
- You have performed regular maintenance on your BioCharger NG as described in the Maintenance section of the owners manual.
- Your BioCharger NG has not been used and/or operated in any other manner than as described in the owners manual.
Obtaining an RMA for Return
You will need to contact our support team and work with us to verify the details concerning the return. Once our support team has verified that conditions have been met and the necessary information has been obtained, we will issue you an RMA number to put on the outside of the box for return.
Returning Your BioCharger NG
If, for any reason, you are returning any part of your BioCharger NG to us for return or repair, it must be returned using its original packaging; this is especially true for the base of your BioCharger NG.
Using a box and/or other packaging material other than the original packaging may result in damage to the items being returned. Costs associated with damage due to improper packaging will be the responsibility of the shipper.
If you do not have the original packaging, Advanced Biotechnologies, LLC can provide that to you at an additional cost.
- Customers within the contiguous United States will be responsible for the shipping to a location designated by us.
- Customers outside of the contiguous United States will be responsible for the shipping to and from a location designated by us.
45-day Money-back Guarantee
Advanced Biotechnologies, LLC has designed and produced the BioCharger NG to be the highest quality revitalization platform available and is committed to service excellence after the sale. Although our 1-year warranty provides for any defects in workmanship or malfunction, we want you to feel confident that we stand behind our products and to be completely satisfied with your BioCharger NG purchase.
With the exception of damage to the unit suffered during shipping, which is a claim to be resolved directly with the carrier, if at any time within the first 45 days from delivery of your BioCharger NG you are not satisfied with your purchase and you have fulfilled our conditions of eligibility below, you may return the product in original condition and packaging, shipped to us insured, for a full refund of the purchase price paid (less prepaid shipping and 3rd party costs). We will provide a refund to you within 30 days of our receipt of the BioCharger NG in original condition and packaging.
Conditions and Eligibility
To ensure that you realize optimal benefits from the BioCharger NG, and to be eligible for a refund within our 45-day guarantee, we require:
- Participation in our onboarding process.
- Recipe management and consultation.
- Progress surveys, at our discretion.
- Scheduled communications with a client specialist.
- Compliance with product installation.
- Compliance with product operational requirements.
- Access to and utilization of our myCloud software via the Internet to enable full benefits of our Recipe Library, software updates and remote diagnostics.
There are no additional costs for any of these services and each is intended to optimize your initial experience with the BioCharger NG (“conditions of eligibility”).
To ensure that you get the best possible experience with your BioCharger NG, you will need to schedule an onboarding session with us after your BioCharger arrives. Onboarding sessions typically take about 90 to 120 minutes to complete. Aside from onboarding for assembling and operating the BioCharger NG, we also require that you speak with our customer education team. They will guide you through advanced uses of your BioCharger NG and speak to you about any questions you may have regarding recipes for your BioCharger NG. These advanced training sessions are typically 15 to 30 minutes in length.
It is important to schedule the onboarding and advanced training calls right away. The 45-day timeframe starts when your BioCharger is delivered. The guarantee requires completing both sessions described above. If you do not complete the training requirements, you forfeit the money-back guarantee.