𝗖𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 – 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘗𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘉𝘪𝘰𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 & 𝘊𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯
One of our favorite things about the BioCharger is that is can be experienced by many users at once, just like sitting around a campfire!
But – during unprecedented times like these, it’s important to keep your BioCharger extra sanitized. Even though the BioCharger is a touch-free system, it never hurts to take extra precautions. Here are some of our recommended cleaning guidelines:
- Disconnect the power cord from the BioCharger before you clean it.
- Only begin cleaning after the BioCharger has been turned off for at least 10 minutes.
- Use a dry cloth that is free of lint and threads. A microfiber cloth, or something similar, is recommended.
- For general cleaning, use only LCD/computer display cleaners. For disinfecting, it is best to use a natural/organic disinfectant that is free of alcohol, bleach and ammonia.
- Do NOT spray the BioCharger directly with any sprays, disinfectants, etc.
- Always spray on the cloth first and then apply to the surface. Test your cleaner first in an inconspicuous area to be sure it will not discolor the BioCharger surface.
- Make sure that the air vents and fans on the back of your BioCharger are dust free and clear of obstructions.
- Ensure that your BioCharger is completely dry before powering it back on.